Monday, May 23, 2011

New Beginnings

Alright so I have been M.I.A. from my blog for a little while but I have a good reason…I graduated!!! So of course I’ve been celebrating this whole weekend.

I woke up on the morning of my graduation and went for a run. I even got David to go with me! (surprise, surprise) After that we had to get ready for the day. We kind of cut things short so we had to eat on the run…so I chose a lunch for champions… J Peanut m&ms!


YUMMY!

Graduation was soooo LONG! Two hours of listening to speeches and people’s names getting called off and finally I was done. Then it was picture time.





David HATES getting his picture taken…let’s just hope he gets a bit better as we continue dating.  Then it was time to eat and I was starving. We ate at Anchor Bay and I had a delicious Chicken Caesar salad wrap and some sweet potato fries (sorry no pictures…I basically inhaled everything set in front of me).

After dinner David and I had a fun night out with friends to celebrate with a much needed recovery period the next day. 

Me and my girlies!

Now I’m back to the job search with a second interview on Wednesday for an internship. (Wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment