Monday, May 9, 2011

Just the Beginning

Welcome to 5K-ayla...my first ever blog. I've been wanting to start a blog since becoming a Communication major two years ago but could never think of a catchy enough blog name. With a newly acquired interest in running, in particular 5K's, came the birth of 5K-ayla.

I created this blog to share the highs and lows of my running experience, healthy recipes (mostly) that I am starting to learn how to make and the active lifestyle I am trying to follow in my life after college. Its time for the real world and Im off and running (no pun intended).

1 comment:

  1. Love the name, you didn't need any help at all!! I will try to help you make a banner when I'm home but I bet Adam knows how to do this kind of stuff too. Looking forward to reading your blog while I'm overseas! <3

    ReplyDelete