Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally it is Finals Week...

AND...I have nothing to stress about. I have zero finals..JACKPOT!.. and I finished all of my projects this week. I picked up my cap and gown and the tickets for the big day. I even got a graduation/party dress which is strapless (Oh boy!). Definitely a good reason to tone up these chicken wings that I call arms.
 
Ooooh pretty!
Now...whenever I need to learn how to do weights you should know I turn to my brother Adam. He has taught me basically everything I know about weights, which isn't a whole lot considering I am a self proclaimed cardio junkie. Lucky for me, he has made me a pretty, little chart to check off what I accomplish a long the way. Hopefully I will have something to show for it by next weekend.




All 3 sets of 15 reps
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Bicep Curls








Triceps
Extension








Bent over Row







Shoulder Press







Overhead Triceps Extension







Chest Fly











As you can see, I will be doing 3 sets of 15 repetitions for each arm workout that I will be doing and they will be at a lower weight. I am looking to tone, not bulk up, so by doing more repetitions at a lower weight I will hopefully achieve this goal. These are some pretty standard exercises that you can find anywhere on the Internet.

Oh! And on a completely different note...I have fallen in LOVE...in love with Luna Bars that is!!! And with nutritional facts like 8g of protein and 5g of fiber I don't know how someone could not fall in love with them. Today I had the Luna Chocolate Raspberry and lets just say that it is the most delicious Luna Bar I have had to this day. It seriously tasted like a candy bar but the ingredients on the back are anything but unhealthy. I definitely recommend you picking up one of your own if you haven't tried it yet or even just going to their website to see what they are all about. http://www.lunabar.com/


What brand of protein/nutrition bars do you guys swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment